This post might be helpful if you want to cancel your CBS All-Access membership. CBS All Access does not impose any restrictions on its users. Those who do not want to continue can cancel the subscription at any time. Most users find this app to be safe because they can cancel their subscription anytime. There are more than 4 million subscribers to CBS and many more active users on the app.
CBS All Access gives you access to many CBS TV shows in one place through a video streaming application. The platform provides access to over 15,000 episodes of famous TV shows. In addition, content from CBS broadcasts and Viacom CBS libraries that are not easily found on other sites can be found on CBS All Access. A wide range of plans are available, starting at $5.99 per month and up.
It is possible to cancel the subscription at any time if you do not wish to continue paying for CBS. You will find all the information you need regarding CBS All Access subscription cancellation in this article if you do not already know how to cancel.
Overview of Cancel CBS All Access
I really do not know how they can charge that much for an app. It does not provide a tremendous amount of entertainment. It does not cost so much money to provide such a huge variety of entertainment. They also allow live streaming for their users to enjoy NFL and many such games live anytime, anywhere. You can use CBS on all smart mobile phones, smart TVs, streaming devices like Apple TV & Amazon TV, personal computers, and also gaming consoles like Play Station 4 and Xbox One. It provides another fantastic feature: one account can be shared among three different devices.
If you’re an Amazon Prime member in the US, you can get Showtime for free for seven days. Later, you can subscribe to Showtime All Access for just $2.99 per month. If you have Showtime’s account, you can add a CBS account for just $3. You can save 15% of the amount by buying a yearly subscription for $4.99 instead of monthly.
Cancelling CBS All Access: A Step-By-Step Guide
You might have to go through a different cancellation process depending on where you purchased CBS All Access. Cancellation must be made directly on the CBS website when the subscription is directly taken from the CBS website. On the other hand, if it came from another retailer, you need to cancel the order through that device. You can find the details here. Here is how you can remove your membership from the app.
Cancel CBS All Access subscription online
Follow the steps provided below to cancel your subscription on the CBS website.
- Open your web browser and visit the CBS website.
- Enter your email address and password to access your account.
- Once logged in, click on the ‘Account’ option under your profile.
- You can cancel your subscription by clicking the link that says ‘Cancel Subscription’ under the ‘Subscription & Billing’ section.
- If you want to cancel the subscription, you will have to confirm again. Then, simply click the ‘Yes, Cancel’ button.
- Your subscription will be canceled, and you will be asked why you wish to cancel. Click on ‘Complete Cancellation’ once you have chosen the option that suits you.
- You are done. If you cancel your subscription, you will still be able to use the app for the rest of the subscription period.
- Subscriptions can also be resumed whenever you like.
- The process can only be performed through a computer. Therefore, you might need to adjust the procedure slightly if you want it done for iOS or Android devices.